Some first few minutes of FIFA13 Demo on my PC. The game is being played on 1080p but i have rendered it in 720p to reduce the size. This game has same requirements as its older versions. And its really nice. New cinematics, the stadium looks more ”alive”. Crowd noise, cameramen all around and they are ACTUALLY moving and the marshalls as well. Its really good. The first touch control is the new feature of this game which makes it look more real, our first touch determines our movement. Yes it has made game a little more difficult as well. Player impact engine looks still the same. But the greatest thing i like about this game is its performance. It runs really well on a mid range PC as well. You don’t need some heavy machine to run this.
Recorded with FRAPS,with everything maxed on 1920×1080. FPS are the same as FIFA12.
FPS with FRAPS- 50-60
FPS without FRAPS- 60+
If you can run FIFA12 on max without any lag, you should have no problem running this game on max as well.
My PC Specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE@3.4Ghz
ATI Radeon HD 5770.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN BÓNG ĐÁ #11 | 10 Cách qua người đơn giản hiệu quả ai cũng làm được | THY FREESTYLE P.2
- Bóng Đá Trung Quốc Và Giấc Mơ Vô Địch World Cup
- Revanche: Brasil Vs Alemanha – Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 – PES 2015 (PS4)
- Dream League Soccer 2017 Android Gameplay #86
- VIETNAM STAR – Cùng Việt Nam chinh phục thế giới trong FIFA Online 3 [Official Video 4K]