FIFA 15 Android Gameplay
Don’t forget to leave a like and comment what game you want to see next.
Playing FIFA 15 on Android phone using wireless mouse and wireless keyboard. It’s not a remote desktop or stream app. It doesn’t require internet connection.
1280×720 Medium ~35-41 FPS Playable
FIFA 15 is an association football simulation video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on 23 September 2014 in North America, 25 September in Europe and 26 September in the United Kingdom and Ireland for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone. On PC, FIFA 15 runs on EA’s Ignite engine with the same features as the PS4 and Xbox One editions.
The game features Lionel Messi on its cover, alongside a different player in different parts of the world, and is the first game in the FIFA series to be fully licensed by the Premier League. FIFA 15 received positive reviews across all platforms, although the PC version in particular was criticised for the amount of bugs that were featured at release.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN BÓNG ĐÁ #11 | 10 Cách qua người đơn giản hiệu quả ai cũng làm được | THY FREESTYLE P.2
- Bóng Đá Trung Quốc Và Giấc Mơ Vô Địch World Cup
- Revanche: Brasil Vs Alemanha – Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 – PES 2015 (PS4)
- Dream League Soccer 2017 Android Gameplay #86
- VIETNAM STAR – Cùng Việt Nam chinh phục thế giới trong FIFA Online 3 [Official Video 4K]