The Shop feature is rolling out to all Facebook pages and you can easily create a shop by adding products from a catalog and then sell them directly from your page.
To create a Shop on your Facebook business page, you first have to add the Shop tab. For that, you go to the Tabs and Templates section in page settings. Scroll down, add a new tab, and from the list that it shows select Shop. You can even change its position by simply dragging it.
Now go back to the page and then you will see a Shop tab there that you can use to sell your products.
Click on Shop and then create your first product there. Just click on the create button and specify a product image with its name and details. Mention price and checkout URL. You can add multiple product images and select images from your page.
Now, simply publish your product and it will be available in the Shop section on your page. You can just visit your page from the incognito window and see it for yourself. This way, you can add more products to your shop and simply post them on your page as well so people can buy.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Setup Facebook Shop And Promote Your Business Products – Step By Step Guide
- Quý Ông Đại Chiến | Mùa 3 – Tập 1: Hari Won cạn lời vì Lan Ngọc mặc sẵn váy cưới đi "tuyển phi công"
- Tổng quan về Điều hòa Inverter – So sánh với Điều hòa Mono.
- Tủ lạnh Panasonic Inverter 322 lít: ngăn đông mềm, tiết kiệm điện (NR-BC360QKVN) • Điện máy XANH
- iOS 13.5 спустя неделю! Обновлять на iOS 13.5 финал? Улучшаем сотовую сеть, WiFi на iOS 13.5 релиз?