Unreal Engine 5 empowers artists to achieve unprecedented levels of detail and interactivity, and brings these capabilities within practical reach of teams of all sizes through highly productive tools and content libraries.
Join Technical Director of Graphics Brian Karis and Special Projects Art Director Jerome Platteaux (filmed in March 2020) for an in-depth look at “Lumen in the Land of Nanite” – a real-time demonstration running live on PlayStation 5 showcasing two new core technologies that will debut in UE5: Nanite virtualized micropolygon geometry, which frees artists to create as much geometric detail as the eye can see, and Lumen, a fully dynamic global illumination solution that immediately reacts to scene and light changes.
Also present in the demo are next-gen features already available in Unreal Engine 4.25, such as Niagara VFX improvements, Chaos physics and destruction, animation system enhancements, and audio advancements. Unreal Engine 4.25 also includes support for next-gen consoles.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Setup Facebook Shop And Promote Your Business Products – Step By Step Guide
- Quý Ông Đại Chiến | Mùa 3 – Tập 1: Hari Won cạn lời vì Lan Ngọc mặc sẵn váy cưới đi "tuyển phi công"
- Tổng quan về Điều hòa Inverter – So sánh với Điều hòa Mono.
- Tủ lạnh Panasonic Inverter 322 lít: ngăn đông mềm, tiết kiệm điện (NR-BC360QKVN) • Điện máy XANH
- iOS 13.5 спустя неделю! Обновлять на iOS 13.5 финал? Улучшаем сотовую сеть, WiFi на iOS 13.5 релиз?